May 20, 2009

yo voy a salir este pais manana. (i am leaving this country tomorrow)

hiiii biddies,

Well, now that we are all separated, I guess I can give real updates to everyone and it wont just be mongeese who's left outta the picture. I am leaving for Peru tomorrow (technically, because it is 1am on the 21st) so I'm FREAKINNN out. I have been packing all night, and only freaked out once when my mom had me waiting ALL day to help me out, and then sat there and watched me pack. After I left all pissed off she finally did something for a half hour, so I am almost done. I've actually just sent two cracked out emails to my professors about the "small towel" we are supposed to bring and our tshirts (small towel. like.. small? handtowel? or like.. not a big bath towel? so confusing). April of course steered me in the wrong direction when it came to buying things so I had a mini freakout about that, but its all good. Of course, she still maintains that she is right even though she is absolutely not, but its okay, I can return some of the shirts I bought yesterday. So, i've got my hiking sneakers, my rain hat (yes, its awesome.. green.. bucket style), i have my head lamp (in CAMO.), and of course SPF 928739273 (including SPF in the clothing. weird. and expensive.)

I finally got a new phone so everyone doesn't have to be on speaker anymore, which is nice, since it will now sit in my house for the next 3 weeks. "You shook me all night long" is currently the ringtone. I sent myself a rascal flatts song but it magically came out as elevator by flo rida? so I'm not really comprehending that one.

Other than that things are otay, I've seen a couple people since I've been back. My cousin got married the other day so I got to get a sneak peak at JD's brother's GIRLFRIENDS BELLLLY. She's due in October, and apparently having a girl, which is nice slash insane because his brother is a year younger than us. BUT apparently the girlfriend is a YEAR OLDER THAN US mmm. Cait came and dropped off some expensive clothes for me to take off of her skinny hands, and I was willing. Gave me another pair of jeans that won't fit unless I lose 5 pounds, so guess who's losing at least 5 pounds these next three weeks? (btw- my goal is 15.)

I can't wait to see you biddies. I am assuming that I will be seeing yaya (and possibly dre?) when I get back at the Indian's partay (which is possibly on the 13th? FRIDAY the 13th? The MORNING I fly back.. I land at 8AM btw). The boy said he wants to come if I'm goin so hopefully ill get some ace. finally. or maybe ill be forced to become asexual fo reals.

anyshways, i love youu guys. ill spank some alpacas for you, chew some coca leaves, eat some guinea pig, touch monkeys, and make weird animal noises for everything i see... just for you guys.

meow,
schnurr,
peace out
or should i say, ADIOS.
<333,
kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment