April 24, 2009

Bloggy Time

sup biddies....so I don't necessarily have anything too thrilling to talk about but I figured I'd pop in with a mini update on how life is going

So things w the boyfriend are going well...except last night i happened to mention how many people i had hooked up w and stuff to him (it was only like 13) but i guess he wasnt expecting it so he got mad and his reaction was like "wow my gf is a slut" haha so i called him out immediately and was like you gotta be kidding me that you're gonna get mad about that...afterall, he has fucked 3 more ppl than i have so i automatically am better haha...but we then proceeded to have sex and it was poss the best sex we ever had haha so i just though i'd let you guys know that

but right now im chilling in my roomie all alone bc yaya and kitty are in class and mongeese you are obviously in the world down unda...but the herb carnival thing is going on so i got some lovely music pumping through my window and all i want right now is you three biddies here too and some yummy alcoholy drinks haha

but nothing else too exciting is going on in my life...softball is almost over which is phenomenal haha and i've been planning my trip next semester some more but unfortunately, the cheapest flight i've been able to find so far is $1,028..not good haha so hopefully i find some better deals


but thats all for now...love you all and mongeese i miss ya like crazy!!

peace and love, Docta Dre <3

No comments:

Post a Comment