April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter ladies!! Hope you guys are having wonderful family time and lots of delicious foood! It soo does not feel like Easter here at all (it was hot and a lil humid today) and I didn't get a big Easter lunch/dinner :( But I still had fun. Meghan, Akilah (my housemate), and I went on a bus tour of some of the beaches and the diff areas in the city. Meg and I were out til 4 last night so we were both a lil tired and hungover. It was a nice tour in an air conditioned, cushioned bus... a lazy day. Tomorrow we are going skydiving in Wollogong so after I finish this blog I'm going to beddd!! It's only 10:30pm right now btw lol. I haven't gone to bed/slept in in awhile so I'm pretty excited to go to bed haha! I'm sad I know.

Sooo I wanted to tell you the story of my creepy aussie stalker. So the night I went to Scubar and made out with my first aussie (yay!), I also met this aussie Steve. We danced for like maybe 3 songs but I didn't make out with him or anything and then we talked for my 15-20 minutes outside right before Meg and I went home. So really I didn't hang out with him that much... He was really nice, pretty good looking, surfed, and told me he could def teach me how to surf. I was actually pretty excited because he sounded like he really would be down for giving me a couple lessons. Okay, so the next day he texts me saying, and I quote, "It started about 5 years ago when i was over seas. I was attracted to thi girl. it was an unimaginable feeling... i went back to visit her after 3years but was cut in half when i found out it wasnt a mutal feeling. since then ive looked every day n sometimes when im driving i find and nearly crash my car cos im put under this trance and my mind just goes blank. i cant change my attraction to that image. its really simple what im looking for. i dont know why but its the shape of the girls eyes. it drives me crazy. you have thos eyes n i want them. n i will do anything to b able to look into them every day. im going to hate myself if this makesu think i am a weirdo cos i show my heart felt feeling to you to fast but i would regret it more if i didnt say anything at all... it brings me to tears. i want you." UMMMMM WTF!!!! seriously i couldnt even make this shit up! so basically hes saying that hes still in love with some girl he met 5 years ago, who was asian, and i have her eyes so now he wants me. or rather wants my eyes. lol! he wants to eye fuck the shit out of me i guess...scuse my french. i guess i dont get it cuz there is like a bajillion asian girls here in sydney and he had only met me for like maybe an hour total. so yeah i texted him back just being like i dont really know what to say and blahblah. i told him maybe we could meet up another night (pssh yeah right) and then he got angry when i didnt text him. so hopefullly thats over with. but um caaaaarazy right?? just proves that no matter where you go there will always be creepers and crazies. anyways, i hope this is a nice easter story for you all to read!! im pretty tired so im gonna go sleepies. schlove you long time!!

elephant juice,
mongeese

p.s. just to keep count of my hookups: last night i snogged a british lad who wont stop friggin texting me. but i might hang out with him again cuz he was entertaining lol talked my friggin ear off tho. we shall see.... my sexytime counter still at zero. damn. i guess illhave to go take one of those infamous lady yaya scrunchie time showers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment