April 13, 2009

tots mcgoats (yeah, i dont care if you hate it mongeese.. hehe)

hiiiiiiiie,

so this weekend was fun, mostly because my sisters sweet 16. me, dre, and yaya probably had the best time in the world. I got wasted in front of my family for the first time (and dropped my fork on me while eating.. tomato sauce all over my beautiful yellow dress.. but it was saved!!) and danced the night away. My mom's friend was making us our drinks- cosmopolitans, that were so strong, we probably could have used chasers just to sip it. I was done after 3 (LIGHT WEIGHT!!!) and slightly ridiculous. Apparently I started trying to feed alcohol to my sister? But I don't remember that.

Anyway, creepy DJ actually pointed me out at the end of the party saying "OHHH SHE HAD A GOOD TIME", and I was basically scared the entire night that I was being watched because I was VERY intoxicated. Other than that, we were the life of the party. SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS LOVE US. We all danced with young boys (my favorite actually came up to me and asked me to dance.. cutie)... so life was ... interesting. FUNNY picture up on fbook, so mongeese- you have to see them FO SHO. We had the absolute best time... and everyone loved us... and the food was yummy... like i said, my dress is better so I'm happy because that was really the only bad thing that happened all night.

So last night I got back to school, but before I went, of course, I brought two trays of leftovers (AYYYEE AYYYEE) and alcohol (YUP)... my mom actually let me bring alcohol... as she should... since my birthday is the DAY AFTER TOMORROW .. but I brough tback like almost a full 24 of beer, a handle of rum, some wine, some tequila... partay time. :)

Anyways, Mongeese, that text message was terrifying, and absolutely way over 160 characters.. which obviously blew my mind. HAhaha.. Really that is so creepy and so like ew anyway because umm its like .. thanks? i guess? you want an asian girl? coolio.

Other than that, nothing is special in my life other than the fact that I got back to the room last night after a drive from hell (yaya and i were stuck in like 2 hours of traffic.. and then got lost... yes. took us over 3 hours to get here)... then i came back and found out i have a small paper due tomorrow (YAY) and a presentation to do on Friday. (on top of the assignments I already knew about, including a quiz, a test, and a discussion) ... good news we have 8 softball games this week (wed, thurs, fri, and saturday)... so its gonna be a good one.

At least Ill be 21 on Wednesday ... hehehheehe

shlove you mongeesee.. wish you were here..

schnurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
meowwwwwwwwww
<333,
kittttttty

No comments:

Post a Comment